ACTISEED ZnMn is a seed bio stimulant manufactured by Agronutrition, France and imported by Roshni Crop Sciences Pvt. Ltd. through Sumitomo Corporation, Japan.
ADVANTAGES OF ACTISEED ZnMn (Seed Treatment)
- ACTISEED ZnMn is a seed bio stimulant associated with Manganese and Zinc along with protein extracts.
- Supplements inadequate nutrient reserves in the seed.
- Nourishes the crop at the critical early stages.
- ACTISEED ZnMn helps in absorption of Manganese and Zinc during early stages of crop growth.
- Improves plant vigor and enhances disease resistance.
- Safeguards against drought stress.
- Assists in the stimulation of seed germination and root growth.
- Adhesion to the seed is excellent hence, problems of dusting often encountered with powder products can be avoided.
- Protein extracts induces genes in order to enhance the potential of plants by limiting environmental aggressions during their growth.
- Because of these protein extracts, the plant reinforces itself to preserve all of its potential for growth (quantitative and qualitative).
- ACTISEED ZnMn can be co applied with wide range of fungicides and insecticides that are commonly used as seed protectants.
ACTISEED ZnMn usage:
- It should be applied to Seed before sowing.
- Recommended for all crops.